mercredi 27 février 2013

My Bucket's Got A Hole In It - Tim Timebomb and Friends.


Tim Tinebomb (Rancid) continue toujours sa série de chansons. Toutes de très bonne facture en plus. J’ai reçu ça aujourd’hui dans ma boite mail:
While Rancid was on tour in the UK we got together in the spirit of Tim Timebomb And Friends to record some songs for fun between shows. We recorded tracks for one of my favorite Hank Williams Sr. songs with Matt Freeman, Branden Steineckert and Ryan Foltz. I loved how the song came out, so after we got back home, I invited Matt, Branden, Kevin Bivona, and Jason Myers to be in the music video for it.
Playlist music video
  • Ooh La La (with. Travis Barker)
  • My Bucket’s Got A Hole In It
  • She’s Drunk All The Time
  • Runnin Outta Time (Animation by J Bonner.)
  • Drivin’ (Animation by J Bonner.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

DINOTOXTRA